NTCL West Midlands (Birmingham)
What is Nursing Time Careers Live?
Nursing Times Careers Live is a one day free to attend nursing job fair and educational career conference.
The job fair will allow you to network with colleagues and meet potential employers from a range of NHS and independent care settings.
Interactive presentations and panel sessions will take place throughout the day at the conference, join the sessions to gain insight into different nursing specialisations/careers and have your questions answered by our expert panellists. Plus, you may have the opportunity to be interviewed on the day so could walk away with your next role!
Key themes and topics
- Career and development programmes in Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Nurses placements and preceptorship.
- Spotlight on tissue viability, perinatal mental health and school nursing.
Join us in Birmingham in 2024 to:
- Meet employers face-to-face: we've hand-picked employers from your region with live/current job opportunities.
- Learn about career opportunities and development programmes in the region.
- Be inspired by interactive panels introducing different nursing career pathways.
- Explore the realities of placements, preceptorships and shaping your career path.
- CV and personal statements writing and preparing for interviews.
- Claim revalidation/CPD hours
- Win a host of prizes worth up to £500
- Network with your peers whilst enjoying a free lunch.
You’ve focused on us, let us focus on you!
The Eastside Rooms
Saturday 13 May 2023
10am – 4pm